The link provided below enables any tournament host to upload, download, update, or delete their web lists. Your web list should be a .txt file, with one username per row.
How to Use the List Manager
- Enter your username and password. These credentials should correspond to the BBO username for which the lists will be updated.
- Choose the type of list you need to update or download: ‘Include’ or ‘Exclude.’
- Choose the action to be executed:
- ‘Replace’: This action will replace your existing list with the new .txt file you provide. Ensure this file contains one username per row.
- ‘Append’: This action will update your list with new usernames. The operation will compare your existing list with the file you provide, preventing any duplicates. If a username already exists on your list, it will not be added again.
- ‘Remove’: This action will delete the list from your BBO account.
- ‘Download’: This action will download the list as a simple text file with one username per row.
- You have the option to download a list, save it on your computer, and upload it later if needed. This way, you can manage multiple lists for your games.
For comments, bug reports, or other issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org