The link below allows you to create any bridge diagram and obtain a URL that can be shared or embedded.
How to use the Handviewer Editor:
The tool is pretty self explanatory, but here are a few tips that might not be obvious from first attempt:
- Once you selected the type of diagram you need to use, clicking on any seat selects that hand (click on East to enter East’s cards).
- For random deals, click Shuffle
- Once all 4 hands are entered (if you are doing a full hand diagram), click on the Dealer’s seat to indicate who is the dealer.
- After selecting the Dealer, you will be able to enter the bidding.
- If a bid has an explanation, type the explanation before the bid. So for 2C michaels, first type Michaels in the Explanation box, then bid 2C.
- When you are done, click Create link to get the handviewer URL. Note that you can still edit this URL to add various parameters to it if you wish.
- For more advanced users: Handviewer and various supported parameters are documented here.
For comments, bug reports, other issues contact us at email@example.com