And there’s a hand, my trusty fiere! Bring on the Auld Lang Syne 3 Day Survivor! Should auld acquaintance be forgot? Not at BBO! Good luck – hope you make it to day three!
Keep the party going by finishing in the top 50% on Friday and then again on Saturday, to qualify for the grand Finale on Sunday, in this 3-day robot survivor tournament. For those who don’t manage keep up we’re putting on the Recovery Super Sunday Daylong consolation tournament on Sunday.
- Day 1/3 (Friday). 12 boards, MPs, Open to all. Top 50% move forward
- Day 2/3 (Saturday). 12 boards, MPs. Restricted to players qualified in Day 1. Top 50% move forward.
- Day 3/3 (Sunday). 12 boards, MPs. Restricted to players qualified in Day 2.
- Day 3. Recovery Super Sunday Daylong – consolation tournament.
- This is an individual tournament with robots. You do not need a partner to participate.
- Free entry
Who can play?
These games are open to all. You need to qualify on Day 1 to proceed to the next days.
How can I play?
Click on “Competitive” => “All tournaments” and look for “Auld Lang Syne Survivor” OR “Recovery Daylong” (there’s a Search box at the top of the list).
When Can I play?
These games run over all three days of the BBO 21 Jumpstart. Make sure to play on Friday to give yourself a chance of getting through to the Finals on Sunday. If you don’t make the Final you can compete in the Recovery Super Sunday Daylong, available all day Sunday.