The NABC Robot Individual is coming! Registration opens February 28 (Friday) and if you register between February 28 and March 9 you receive a $10 discount. Read the NABC info page for details.
What’s the NABC Robot Individual like? You don’t need to guess. Try the free NABC Practice Tournament this weekend (February 29 – March 1) to see for yourself. You’ll find the NABC Practice Tournaments in the ACBL WORLD section of BBO this weekend.
Tournament Conditions of Play:
- These practice tournaments are free and use advanced robots. Click here for the robot system notes.
- ACBL membership is required. Click here to check if BBO has your ACBL number on file.
- Each tournament is 12 boards, Matchpoints scoring.
- Each daily session lasts 24 hours. You must complete your daily boards before midnight US Eastern Time.
- Unplayed boards are scored as 0 (zero).
- You need to play at least 1 board each day to advance to the next day.
- Not everyone will be dealt the same boards.
- You need to play each day to progress to the next day. To spell it out – You can’t play on Sunday without playing on Saturday.
We’ll give out Free Entries to the actual NABC Robot Individual (March 14-16), as follows:
- Free entry to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in NABC Practice tournament – Day 1
- Free entry to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in NABC Practice tournament – Day 2
- Free entries to 1st to 5th place overall
- If a free entry winner already has registered to the NABC Robot Individual, their entry fee will be refunded
- If the overall winners have already won free entry in one of the previous sessions, the prize goes to next place (6th, 7th, etc.)
How to join the practice tourneys?
Click ACBL WORLD and look for the ACBL NABC Practice Tournament.